'You Had Me At Aloe' Doormat
- Free Standard Shipping. Yippee!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
'You Had Me At Aloe' Doormat.
Funny word play and a homely welcome? Nailed it! A home that's stylish from the very first step, put a smile on the faces of all who knock on your door.
"Both the customer service from the team, and the quality mats will make me a return buyer! Thank you so much for your support and putting a smile on my face. Love love love my new door mats!" Jodie - Google Reviewer.
- Each mat is hand-painted with weather resistant paints/dyes and sealants in Perth, WA.
- Highly absorbent, holding up to 10x it's weight in water and dirt, keeping that pesky stuff outside.
- Coconuts coirs natural fibres resist deterioration from water and bacterial growth, preventing the build-up of mildew and mould.
- The non-slip rubber back keeps your mat in place - great for high traffic areas of your home such as entry ways.
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, though indoor, or sheltered is recommended for a longer life.
Ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in it's native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks. Supporting a fantastic Indian community, and kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats.
Please be aware that coir, as a natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others or have small patches of denser or sparse hair. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks.. hey, just like me and you!