Champagne Always Welcome
- Free Standard Shipping. Yippee!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Step on up to the Walk All Over Me Bar!
What's your weapon of choice Madam or Sir? Beer, Wine, Bubbles or something else? If you don't see your favourite choice here, just email us and we'll gladly create you one of our custom designs. We're good like that.
"Both the customer service from the team, and the quality mats will make me a return buyer! Thank you so much for your support and putting a smile on my face. Love love love my new door mats!" Jodie - Google Reviewer.
- Each mat is hand-painted with weather resistant paints/dyes and sealants in Perth, WA.
- Highly absorbent, holding up to 10x it's weight in water and dirt, keeping that pesky stuff outside.
- Coconuts coirs natural fibres resist deterioration from water and bacterial growth, preventing the build-up of mildew and mould.
- The non-slip rubber back keeps your mat in place - great for high traffic areas of your home such as entry ways.
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, though indoor, or sheltered is recommended for a longer life.
Ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in it's native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks. Supporting a fantastic Indian community, and kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats.
Please be aware that coir, as a natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others or have small patches of denser or sparse hair. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks.. hey, just like me and you!