- Enjoy FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Yippee! Express Post $15. In a rush? Book PRIORITY for $25.*
- The difference between us and the rest? All our mats are treated with Anti-Shed.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"Both the customer service from the team, and the quality mats will make me a return buyer! Thank you so much for the awesome mats, fast shipping, and putting a smile on my face. Love love love my new door mats!" Jodie - Google Reviewer.
- Walk All Over Me Doormats are exclusively cured with an anti-shed treatment, resulting in the longest life coir mats on the market. (Ooh!)
- All orders are shipped within 6 business days, with free Australian standard shipping. (You lucky thing, you!)
- We're highly absorbent, holding up to 10x the weight in water, dirt and debris. Keeping that pesky stuff outside rather than on your freshly mopped floors. (Aah!)
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. A sheltered or weather protected area is recommended for its longest life.
Before being lovingly hand-painted by our art squad in Perth, Australia, our mats are ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in its native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks; (kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats. (Yay!)
Please be aware that coir, as a 100% natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others and feature teeny patches of dense hair or coconut tufts. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks... hey, just like me and you!
Simple, stylish and a sure-thing sign of a happy home; enjoy our high quality embossed heart doormat.
"Couldn’t be happier with our custom Walk All Over Me! It is excellent quality and exactly as described on the website - but looks even better than I could have imagined! Customer service was excellent and the product arrived quickly." Teneka - Google Reviewer.
- Each mat is hand-painted with weather resistant paints/dyes and sealants in Perth, WA.
- Highly absorbent, holding up to 10x it's weight in water and dirt, keeping that pesky stuff outside.
- Coconuts coirs natural fibres resist deterioration from water and bacterial growth, preventing the build-up of mildew and mould.
- The non-slip rubber back keeps your mat in place - great for high traffic areas of your home such as entry ways.
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, though indoor, or sheltered is recommended for a longer life.
Ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in it's native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks. Supporting a fantastic Indian community, and kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats.
Please be aware that coir, as a natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others or have small patches of denser or sparse hair. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks.. hey, just like me and you!