The Big Warm Welcome - Custom Doomat
- Enjoy FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Yippee! Express Post $15. In a rush? Book PRIORITY for $25.*
- The difference between us and the rest? All our mats are treated with Anti-Shed.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The BIG Welcome
Give all your visitors the cheeriest of Welcome's to your Family Home!
A mixture of bold and beautiful custom text surrounded with striking black piping.
WELCOME already printed. Please enter your required text EXACTLY as you would like it printing such as: The Smiths Home / To The Smiths
Max 15 letters.
Opt to add a Paw Print/s too!
"Both the customer service from the team, and the quality mats will make me a return buyer! Thank you so much for the awesome mats, fast shipping, and putting a smile on my face. Love love love my new door mats!" Jodie - Google Reviewer.
- Walk All Over Me Doormats are exclusively cured with an anti-shed treatment, resulting in the longest life coir mats on the market. (Ooh!)
- All orders are shipped within 6 business days, with free Australian standard shipping. (You lucky thing, you!)
- We're highly absorbent, holding up to 10x the weight in water, dirt and debris. Keeping that pesky stuff outside rather than on your freshly mopped floors. (Aah!)
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. A sheltered or weather protected area is recommended for its longest life.
- We've worked hard to offer you the largest size range of affordable custom designed doormats in Australia, from 40x60cm right up to 76x120cm.
Before being lovingly hand-painted by our art squad in Perth, Australia, our mats are ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in its native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks; (kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats. (Yay!)
Please be aware that coir, as a 100% natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others and feature teeny patches of dense hair or coconut tufts. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks... hey, just like me and you!