Wipe Your Paws
- Free Standard Shipping. Yippee!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sit, Paw, Roll Over; tricks all good doggos do so well. Sometimes they need a gentle reminder to Wipe 'Em after walkies though, so this doormat comes right in handy... if your dog can read of course.
Size 50x80cm machine printed by the Grand-daddies of coir in its native India and shipped direct. Gift-wrapping unavailable.
"Couldn’t be happier with our custom Walk All Over Me! It is excellent quality and exactly as described on the website - but looks even better than I could have imagined! Customer service was excellent and the product arrived quickly." Teneka - Google Reviewer.
- Each mat is hand-painted with weather resistant paints/dyes and sealants in Perth, WA.
- Highly absorbent, holding up to 10x it's weight in water and dirt, keeping that pesky stuff outside.
- Coconuts coirs natural fibres resist deterioration from water and bacterial growth, preventing the build-up of mildew and mould.
- The non-slip rubber back keeps your mat in place - great for high traffic areas of your home such as entry ways.
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, though indoor, or sheltered is recommended for a longer life.
Ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in it's native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks. Supporting a fantastic Indian community, and kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats.
Please be aware that coir, as a natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others or have small patches of denser or sparse hair. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks.. hey, just like me and you!