- Enjoy FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Yippee! Express Post $15. In a rush? Book PRIORITY for $25.*
- The difference between us and the rest? All our mats are treated with Anti-Shed.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Brighten up your doorstep with a pop of all the colours of the rainbow.
Rainbow mat is painted by the Grand-daddies of coir in it's native India, and specially treated for a extra long life and reduced shedding. But the handpainting is done with love by us right here, and shipped from Perth, Australia.
"Both the customer service from the team, and the quality mats will make me a return buyer! Thank you so much for the awesome mats, fast shipping, and putting a smile on my face. Love love love my new door mats!" Jodie - Google Reviewer.
- Walk All Over Me Doormats are exclusively cured with an anti-shed treatment, resulting in the longest life coir mats on the market. (Ooh!)
- All orders are shipped within 6 business days, with free Australian standard shipping. (You lucky thing, you!)
- We're highly absorbent, holding up to 10x the weight in water, dirt and debris. Keeping that pesky stuff outside rather than on your freshly mopped floors. (Aah!)
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. A sheltered or weather protected area is recommended for its longest life.
Before being lovingly hand-painted by our art squad in Perth, Australia, our mats are ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in its native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks; (kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats. (Yay!)
Please be aware that coir, as a 100% natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others and feature teeny patches of dense hair or coconut tufts. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks... hey, just like me and you!